CRUISE THROUGH EUROPE with AMA Waterways
SAVE UP TO $1,500 PER STATEROOM
*Limited time offer. Book by May 31, 2019.
Drink up all the splendor of idyllic Provence while sailing along the Rhône River. Soak up the genuine beauty as well as the delicious Port from Portugal’s UNESCO-designated Douro River Valley. Clink wine glasses with the perfect bottle of sparkling Brut Reserve or a peppery, fruity Grüner Veltliner while cruising through another UNESCO-designated region, Austria’s Wachau Valley.
Whether you are a foodie, wine connoisseur or simply indulge in a sip here and there, an epicurean adventure with AmaWaterways gives you a delicious taste of the sweet life.
- Spacious accommodations in riverview stateroom or suite – most staterooms offer twin balconies
- Fine dining, including unlimited complimentary hand-selected wines, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board
- Sip & Sail daily cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Cocktail Reception and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi access on board
- Guided shore excursions in every port, including Special Interest Tours, hiking and biking
- Visits and wine tastings at historic wineries and local vineyards
- Complimentary bicycles, helmets and Nordic walking sticks
- Services of a professional Cruise Manager
*Terms & Conditions: All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy in a Category E stateroom unless stated otherwise. Offer is valid on select sailings only and applicable to new bookings only made by May 31, 2019. Savings are per stateroom based on double occupancy. Solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts. Offer is not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, limited to availability, capacity controlled and subject to change or termination without notice. Stateroom upgrades, port charges, land programs, gratuities and round-trip airfare are additional. Other restrictions apply. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. CST#2065452-40.
QUESTIONS or RESERVATIONS?
Submit the form below to learn more about this promotion.