From thrilling water journeys to ethereal jungle expeditions, discover what pura vida means to you when you explore the essence of Costa Rica.
Encounter an emerald wonderland, where trees climb high and animals roam free. Immerse yourself in nature when you spend 2 nights at a remote resort in San Carlos and 3 nights in the region of Arenal National Park. Sample fresh cacao during a visit to a local plantation. Give back to preservation efforts at a sea turtle research station in Tortuguero National Park. Embark on a crocodile safari in the jungle and a bird-watching cruise in the rainforest. Stand suspended over the rainforest floor as you journey across a network of hanging bridges. Hike the lava fields of Arenal Volcano or soar over jungle canopies on a zip line. It’s time to experience a world of nature.
YOUR VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Group Transfers between Bloomington and Chicago
- Round Trip Air from O’Hare Intl Airport
- Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges
- Hotel Transfers
QUESTIONS? Please call Direct Travel Groups Team at Direct Travel: (309) 834-3739
- 12 Days ● 23 Meals: 11 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Tortuguero National Park, Cooking Demonstration, Sarapiquí, Tirimbina Rainforest Center, Chocolate-Making Demonstration & Tasting, River Safari, Forest Reserve Guided Walk, Hanging Bridges, Arenal Volcano, Choice of Zip Lining or Volcano Lava Field Hike, Manuel Antonio National Park, Jungle Crocodile Safari & Bird Watching
Small Group Travel rewards travelers with new perspectives. With just 12-24 passengers, these are the personal adventures that today’s cultural explorers dream of.
Request More Info
November 9 - 20, 2024