Discover the the beautiful fall foliage from Montreal to Boston on board Oceania’s Nautica ship. We will visit places such as Quebec City known for its Old Town with European character, take a hike through Saguenay National Park, experience the North Shore of Canada’s St. Lawrence River, visit the quaint fishing village of Sept-Iles, explore the Mingan Archipelago National Park, take a pub tour in Sydney or a chef lead food tour in Halifax, witness the Bizarre Reversing Falls in Saint John, and end in Boston, a town exuding with history & culture.
Your package includes: · 11 day Cruise on the Oceania Nautica
· Round Trip Airfare from O’Hare Int. Airport
· Round Trip Transfers to O’Hare Int. Airport
· Round Trip Transfer to the Ship
· Accommodations on the Oceania Nautica
· FREE Internet – Two Log-In’s per stateroom not suitable for streaming.
· Private welcome & farewell cocktail parties for our group
· All meals while on the ship
· All soft drinks, Vero Water, specialty coffees and teas
· Beer & Wine with Lunch & Dinner
· $300 per person towards Excursions
· Hosted by Bill & Nancy Flick along with a Direct Travel Representative provided there are 40
participants on the cruise.
per person based on double occupancyRequest More Info