National Parks of America
Experience the grandeur of the American West as you explore five fantastic national parks on this exciting journey. In Arizona, contemplate the vast beauty of the Grand Canyon, and in Yellowstone, relish iconic sights like Old Faithful and Yellowstone Lake. Marvel at the magnitude and color of Zion’s cliffs and the hoodoos and spires at Bryce Canyon. Enjoy 2-night stays in Springdale, Utah (Zion) and Jackson Hole. Drive through the incredible Bighorn Mountains and the great Sioux Nations Territory before seeing Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument. Meet a local Lakota Native American at dinner and learn about their fascinating way of life, past and present. Gain new appreciation of the great outdoors on this journey that takes you from the Grand Canyon to Mount Rushmore National Memorial and everywhere in between.
HIGHLIGHTS… Scottsdale, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Old Faithful, Sheridan, Bighorn Mountains, Crazy Horse Memorial, Mount Rushmore
Your Tour Includes
- 9 Handpicked Accommodations
- 16 Meals
- 2 Choice on Tour Options
- Spend a night at the spectacular Grand Canyon.
- Visit Yellowstone National Park, home to the famous Old Faithful Geyser.
- See one of the country’s most famous landmarks, Mount Rushmore.
- Explore the Buffalo Bill Center of the West, a tribute to Buffalo Bill Cody.
- Meet Native Americans and discuss their unique and colorful culture.
- Experience a chuck wagon dinner* and cowboy entertainment.
per person based on double occupancy
Request More Info
June 4-15, 2024
ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS OFFER A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES