Experience the “land of fire and ice” and chase the aurora borealis across an ethereal wonderland.
In the dark of the night, search for the northern lights as you drift along on an evening starlit cruise. Travel the “Golden Circle,” home to renowned natural wonders, and spend time at Thingvellir National Park, gaze at Gullfoss waterfall, and see the explosive geothermal fields at Geysir. Explore Skógar Museum and see traditional turf-built homes. Walk on a black volcanic sand beach. See Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon filled with floating icebergs. Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the Blue Lagoon. Spend your days surrounded by natural wonders and your nights in search of the elusive dancing lights.
YOUR VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Group Transfers between Bloomington and Chicago
- Round Trip Air from O’Hare Intl Airport
- Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges
- Hotel Transfers
QUESTIONS? Please call Direct Travel Groups Team at Direct Travel: (309) 834-3739
- 7 Days ● 11 Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 5 Dinners
- Reykjavík, Northern Lights Cruise, Search for the Northern Lights, Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss, Lava Exhibition Center, Vik, Seljalandsfoss, Skógar Museum, Skógafoss, Skaftafell National Park, Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon, Sólheimajökull Glacier, Blue Lagoon
Request More Info
January 25 - January 31, 2025