In the peaceful quiet of winter, it’s also easier to hear the howl of the coyote, the scream of the bald eagle, and the distinct crunch of elk hooves trudging through the fallen snow.
It’s a little known secret that one of the coolest times of year to see the wonders of Yellowstone is when its golden hues turn to glistening white. Fewer crowds of people are replaced with bigger herds of bison while the favorite modes of transportation become snowcoaches, skis, and snowshoes. Get ready to gush as you see the steaming spurts of Old Faithful, the thundering Lower Falls, and the wildlife-filled Lamar Valley in a totally different light. This Yellowstone vacation takes you to the winter wonderlands of Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho where additional highlights include traveling through the peaks of the Grand Tetons and a sleigh ride through Jackson’s National Elk Refuge.
YOUR VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip transfers from Bloomington to O’Hare
- Roundtrip Airfare from O’Hare International Airport
- Transfers while on tour
- Accommodations as stated in the brochure
- Excursions as stated in the brochure
- 11 Meals—6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- Prepaid Gratuities
- Hosted by Direct Travel’s Direct Travel Groups Team
QUESTIONS? Please call Direct Travel Groups Team at Direct Travel: (309) 834-3739
- 8 Days ● 11 Meals—6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- Grand Tetons, Yellowstone National Park, National Elk Refuge, Upper Geyser Basin, and Lamar Valley.
Request More Info
January 30 - February 6, 2024