Switzerland and Italy
Alpine Lakes & Scenic Trains
Climb aboard legendary Alpine railways and set out on a journey across the captivating Alpine landscapes of Switzerland and Italy. Ride 2 legendary train routes – the Glacier Express and the Bernina Pass Train. Relax in some of Europe’s most stunning and exclusive resort villages, including Zermatt, St. Moritz and Lake Maggiore, Italy. Explore Lucerne, the “Swiss Paradise on the Lake.” Ascend Pilatus on a unique excursion along the steepest railway in the world, soaking in the scenery from 7,000 feet above sea level. These are the Alpine views you’ve been dreaming of.
HIGHLIGHTS… Zurich, Glacier Express Train, Zermatt, Lake Maggiore, Borromeo Palace, Choice on Tour: Villa Taranto or Pallanza Art Museum, Island Dinner, Bernina Express Train, St. Moritz, Lucerne, Mount Pilatus
Your Tour Includes
- 5 Handpicked Accommodations
- 12 Meals
- Enjoy stunning Alpine views on the Glacier Express train.
- Soak up the mountain air with 2 nights in the Alpine village of Zermatt.
- Explore the “Swiss Paradise on the Lake,” Lucerne.
- Cruise through Lago Maggiore and visit one of the beautiful Borromean Islands.
- Stroll the lakeside boulevards of St. Moritz.
- Journey through the Bernina Pass on one of the world’s most scenic railways.
- Sit down for dinner on the Isola dei Pescatori in Lago Maggiore.
- Discover a sweeter side of Zurich on a locally guided history and chocolate tour.
- Sample Italian specialties at a family owned shop.
per person based on double occupancy
Request More Info
September 12-22, 2024
ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS OFFER A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES