Shades of Ireland ft. Northern Ireland
Experience Ireland in all its vibrant shades as you travel from the lively city of Dublin to the untamed natural beauty of Northern Ireland. Explore Dublin with a local guide. Kiss the Blarney Stone at historic Blarney Castle. See Killarney National Park on a boat ride. Experience the world-famous beauty of the Ring of Kerry. Marvel at the stunning 700-foot Cliffs of Moher. Enjoy tea and scones on a traditional family farm. Tour the walled city of Derry. Stand on the awe-inspiring Giant’s Causeway. Uncover the legend of the Titanic at Belfast’s famed Titanic Experience. From breathtaking nature and stunning coasts to a captivating culture and friendly locals – this is Ireland.
HIGHLIGHTS… Dublin, Irish Evening, Choice on Tour: Dublin City Bus or Walking Tour, Kilkenny, Waterford, Choice on Tour: Waterford Crystal Factory or Waterford Medieval Museum and Wine Vault, Blarney Castle, Boat Tour, Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher, Farm Visit, Galway, Donegal Town, Derry, Giant’s Causeway, Glens of Antrim, Belfast, “Titanic Experience”
Your Tour Includes
- 7 Handpicked Accommodations
- 17 Meals
- 4 Choice on Tour Options
- Stand in awe of the stunning 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher.
- Kiss the famed Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle.
- See Northern Ireland’s famous phenomenon — the spectacular Giant’s Causeway.
- Overnight on the grounds of a historic manor house.
- Experience the daily life of an Irish family during a visit to a local farm.
- Explore the walled city of Derry.
- Choose from a “menu” of Derry’s best restaurants.
- Savor a hearty dinner and night of traditional Irish entertainment.
- Enjoy a whiskey tasting and dinner at a whiskey distillery.
per person based on double occupancy
Request More Info
April 26-May 8, 2025
ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS OFFER A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES